KwiKool BioKool KBIO1411 Air Scrubber
The KwiKool BioKool KBIO1411 Air Scrubber is a cutting edge unit that is not only an air scrubber but also a portable cooling air conditioner. Normally portable air cooling systems are known to pollute the air due to mold and other microbes growing on the cooling coils in combination with poor filtration. This is not ideal for anyone's overall health, and certainly not desired in hospitals, ICU's, laboratories or other commercial applications.
The CDC will recommend at least four lines of defense against infection: purification, filtration, dilution and pressure. The KwiKool BioKool KBIO1411 Air Scrubber covers all four of those requirements giving healthcare facilities peace of mind that they can meet their institutions guidelines and provide their patients/employees cleaner air. By combining 13,800 BTUs of air conditioning with the use of a pre filter, hospital grade HEPA and UV-C technology it cools, cleans, disinfects, and retards mold & microbe growth.
When running on high with its 460 CFM, this unit can scrub the air 6 times per hour in approx a 500 sq ft space with 9 ft ceilings. Made of stainless steel in the USA, it is sanitary and sturdy. The steel is built to last in more industrial applications and to help control the temperature of the air. It can be used as a standalone portable unit, or with the purchase of the additional ceiling kit it can be ducted and mounted.
Key Features and Benefits
- Self Diagnosing System : Easy to troubleshoot if your unit detects an issue. Not only will it shut down automatically, but it will let off an alarm. You look at the code being displayed on the LCD screen and find it in the manual for steps on how to resolve.
- Built To Last : BioKool uses 304 stainless steel for the housing and heavy duty casters for the wheels, making it tough for industrial applications.
- Automatic Restart : If the power goes out for some reason, the unit is programed to power itself back on once the power is restored. It will continue to operate with the same settings prior to the outage.
- Benefits of Ducting Unit : Help to create a balanced air pressure by ducting the unit in your desired space. It will allow the unit to deliver more effective air cooling and purification. Both inlet / outlet are ductable and the it extends up to 25 feet. Ducting is not inlcuded with the unit and needs to be purchased additionally.
- Electronic Touch Panel : Simple one touch controls with the easy touch panel.
- Fan Speeds : low / medium / high. For best results, find the speed that works for you and leave on that speed for better effectiveness.
- Coverage : With a 460 CFM motor of direct airflow, this unit covers approx 500 sq ft of space at 6 air exchanges per hour.
- Warranty: Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- BTU/hr at 95°F 60% RH: 13,800 / 1 - Ton
- Hepa Filter: 99.999% down to .12 microns in size
- UVC Wave Length : UVC 30 watts / Max 85 watts
- Compressor Type: Hermetic Rotary
- Operating Temperature: 65° - 105°F 50% RH
- Non-CFC Refrigerant: 410A
- Evaporator Fan Type (Centrifugal): Direct Drive
- Evaporator Air Flow (CFM): 460 / Single Speed
- Evaporator Supply Air Data: Adjustable Vent
- Evaporator Supply Air Chute Data (Optional kit): 2-5" dia x 16" length
- I/O Integral Condenser - In/Out: Balanced air flow
- Condenser Fan Type (Centrifugal): Direct Drive
- Condenser Air Flow (CFM): 700 on high
- Condenser Duct Data (Optional) : 2 - 12" dia x 8" length
- Condenser Maximum Duct Length : 25 feet
- Power Supply : 115V / Single Phase
- Current Consumption : 14.7 Amps
- Power Consumption : 1.55 KW
- Max Circuit Breaker : 20 Amps
- Recommended breaker size : 15 Amps
- Min / Max Voltage:105 - 125
- Power Cord Guage / Length : 14 AWG / 6 Ft
- Plug Type: NEMA 5 - 15
- Dimensions: 16.325" W x 43.25" L x 37.75" H
- Weight / Shipping Weight: 230 lbs / 265 lbs
- Decibels Levels : xx to xx
- Safety Certifications:ETL Certified
- Compressor Overload: External
- Fan Motor Overload: Auto Internal
- Evaporator Freeze-Up: Hot Gas Bypass & Fan Cycling
- High Pressure Switch: Manual
- Low Pressure Switch: Auto
- Compressor Short Cycle: Yes
- Automatic Restart: Yes
- Condensate Pump Overflow: Yes
- Condensate Tank Overflow: Yes
Find all the replacement filters & accessories for this unit by clicking here
- Replace as necessary
- Properly maintaining your pre filters will help extend the life of your hepa.
- Recommended to change every 6 months or sooner if necessary
- Recommended to change every 15,000 hours of continuous use
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1 x KwiKool BioKool KBIO1411 Air Scrubber
- 1 x Owner's Manual
- 1 x Intitial Hepa Filter
- 1 x Intitial Pre Filter
- 1 x External 5 Gallon Condensate Tank
- 1 x Intitial UV-C Bulb
- Ceiling Mount Kit Optional as Additional Purchase
- Air Chute Kit Optional as Additional Purchase