Amaircare Airwash MultiPRO BOSS Air Scrubber
If you've been looking for one of the most powerful industrial air scrubbers on wheels in it's class, this powerful 1800 CFM unit will definitely meet your expectations. Meeting meeting government regulations on air quality can be a challenge. Plus making sure your employees have safer air to breath is always a priority. With Amaircare's powerful 1800 CFM you can achieve both. With it's dual 3 stage filter chamber plus a media pad filter, providing a total of 7 stages of filtration. It can easily be configured to address a wide range of air quality issues. It's perfect for use in printing facilities, welding shops, large warehouse or manufacturing floors, or any situation where need a heavy duty air scrubber that is portable on wheels to handle air particulate, fumes, gas, or chemicals. It portable and easy to move on wheels.
The Amaircare Airwash MultiPRO BOSS Air Scrubber Unit is delivered with the standard configuration out of the box: The standard configurations is particulate focused with very light VOC / odor concerns:
- Standard Configuration - Particulate focus and very light VOC/Odor
- 2 Carbon Blankets, 2 Foam Pre-filters, 2 HEPA Filters, 1 Media Pad Prefilter, 1 Merv 8 pleated Pre-filter
- Standard Annual Kits
- 4 Carbon Blankets, 2 Foam Pre-filters
- Particulate focus with very light VOC/Odor
- Plus Annual Kits
- Two 7 lb VOC carbon canisters, 2 Foam pre-filters
- For heavier Particulate and balanced VOC cleanup
- Formaldezorb Annual Kits
- Two 7 lb Formaldezorb carbon canisters, and 2 Foam pre-filters
- For heavier Particulate and balanced VOC along with formaldehyde cleanup
- ULTRA VOC Canister Kits
- Two 30 lb VOC Carbon Canisters, 2 prefilters
- For extremely heavy VOC / Chemicals and lighter particulate focus.
- HEPA filter cannot be used with this configuration. The HEPA is removed and replaced with the 30 lb VOC Carbon canister.
- ULTRA Formaldezorb Canister Kits
- Two 30 lb Formaldezorb Carbon Canisters & 2 foam pre-filters
- For extremely heavy Formaldehyde, VOC / Chemicals and lighter particulate focus
- HEPA filter cannot be used with this configuration. The HEPA is removed and replaced with the 30 lb Formaldezorb Carbon canister.
This air scrubber, which is also known as AH2000 cart, is a portable high performance industrial grade air scrubber that is made for easy maneuverability. It can be configured for source capture with hose connectors. Requires an additional flange to purchase.
With a variety of configuration options, it is ready to handle your situation quickly. With its huge dual filtering chamber it is designed to handle up to 6,750 sq ft X 8 ft ceilings (54,000 cubic feet) at 2 air exchanges per hour. While this provides excellent air cleaning for most situations, it is important to keep in mind that more air cycle’s may be required for your specific situations, especially with VOC.
This is a great article on air scrubbers you might find helpful.
Key Features and Benefits
- Both chambers have access at top for simple maintenance and filter change.
- Baked thermoset powder finish steel construction for long lasting units with no off gassing.
- dual prefilter for extra removal of large particulate for higher performance.
- Powerful 1800 cfm motor for efficient cleaning in large areas.
- Perfect seal filters with Amaircare's easy twist design. Provides seal integrity with no dirty air leak.
- Easy Twist filter canisters for simple removal/installation
- Variable speed control to match air flow capture needs of contaminant level.
- Limited 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- Sturdy wheels for easy mobility
- Airflow: 250 CFM - 1800 CFM Low to High, Rated 6750 sq ft X 8 ft ceilings at 2 air exchange per hour for VOC. 13500 sqft X 8 ft ceilings for particulate at 1 air exchange per hour.
- Power Consumption: 610 Watts
- Dimensions: 19” W x 34.1” H x 31.1” L (483 mm w x 866mm h x 790 mm lg)
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- dBA Rating @ 6 ft: 66.0 dba low to 86 dBA on maximum speed
- Control: Variable Speed Switch
- RPM (max): 3050
- Intake: 12 “diameter collar
- Outflow Port: 12 “diameter collar
- Voltage: 120 volt*
- Operating Current::5.2 amps
- Clean regularly and as needed
- Change schedule dependent on situation.
- media pad - plan on 4-12 weeks regular use, 3-4 weeks for heavy particulate. 1-2 weeks for heavy drywall work
- pleated merv 8 - 2-3 months for heavy particulate, 4-6 months otherwise
- HEPA Filters:
- Change both every 3-5 years in normal usage
- Carbon Filters:
- inner carbon blanket - Change both every 6 months
- media pad - Change every 3-6 months under normal use
- Dual 7 lbs canister configuration - Change both every 12 months under normal usage
- Dual 30 lbs canister configuration - Change both very 12-18 months under normal usage, but varies depending on your application and amount of VOC
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Amaircare Airwash MultiPRO BOSS Air Scrubber
- Owner’s Manual
- Two HEPA's, Two Prefilters. 2 Carbon Blankets, 1 media pre-filter pad