Amaircare Airwash MultiPro Air Scrubber
If you’ve been looking for a powerful air scrubber that is lightweight, portable and extremely versatile to protect you, your employees, customers from air pollutants while on a job site or in any closed location, then the Multipro is the answer you've been looking for It has quickly become one of Amaircare’s hottest and best sellers. The possible uses are virtually unlimited, spanning uses in the industrial, commercial and institutional space. This unit gets high marks in the air quality remediation field with it's 5 stage filtration system, state of the art design. With it's variable speed it can deliver from 250 CFM up to a powerful 800 CFM. It has a small floor space footprint and you can stack up to 3 units on top of each other, which would deliver a super powerful 2400 CFM process capability. So it's ready to handle the situation you need and it's lightweight and easy to move it where you want. It's ready to clean up your particulate, VOC, chemicals and other odors at an affordable price.
This high performance multi-use air scrubber is perfect to use in clean rooms, restoration work, remodeling sites, or anywhere you need a compact unit with high performance. You can also use as a source capture system.
- In General plan on changing your pre-filters every 3-4 weeks with heavy particulate site engagements. You can adjust timelines based on experience with your actual site and situations.
The Amaircare Airwash MultiPro Air Scrubber is very versatile for your needs with the following configurations The Base configuration consists of 2 prefilters (Media Pad & Pleated Merv 8 grade Pre-filter) along with a True HEPA grade filter. You can select optional filters for your various needs.
- Add an optional 3rd stage pre-filter for a little extra particulate cleanup
- Add and optional Carbon Inner Blanket for lighter odor / VOC issues
- Add an optional 5 lb VOC Carbon Canister for a balanced particulate and VOC / Chemical cleanup
- Add an optional 25 lb VOC Carbon Canisters for serious VOC / Chemical cleanup
- NOTE::You can only run unit with either the HEPA or 25 lb carbon. They can't be in the unit at the same time.
- Add both the optional 5 lb and 25 lb VOC Carbon Canisters for a total of 30 lbs of VOC carbon for serious VOC and Chemical
- NOTE: You can only run unit with either the HEPA or 25 lb carbon. They can't be in the unit at the same time
Key Features and Benefits
- Toolless access for speedy on site filter changes and change part maintenance
- Perfect Seal 360° cylindrical HEPA filter provides up to 75% more surface area than competitor filters, resulting in longer filter life and fewer filter changes
- Perfect Seal 360° delivers balanced particulate loading until filter reaches full capacity
- Multi functionality for diverse applications – particulate, VOC or combination
- Interlocking cabinet profile Provides stability when stacking during transport or when daisy-chaining multiple units
- User-friendly control panel GFI protected receptacle outlets, allowing daisy chaining up to three unit
- Quick release latches Toolless filter changes and access for cleaning
- Durable housing Rugged UL 94 compliant flame retardant polyethylene housing for tough environments
- Air flow indicator Indicates reduced airflow, alerting user filter change may be necessary
- Contoured flex handle Ample clearance for comfort and mobility, flexes downward for secure stacking
- Weight: 36 lbs (without filters) ; 42 lbs (with HEPA filter)
- Coverage Area: 2600 sq ft by 8 foot ceilings at 2 air changes per hour (20800 cubic feet)
- Dimensions: 19” W x 20” H x 32” L
- Airflow: 250 to 800 CFM low to high
- Variable Speed Control: 3050 RPM max
- Power Supply: 115 vac/1 ph./60 Hz.
- Sound: DBA Rating @ 6': Low speed - 66 db, High speed - 86 db
- Operating current: 2.6 amps
- Daisy Chain: Up to three units on a 9 amp circuit
- Stackable: Up to three units Inlet/Outlet Connection:
- 12” dia. collar
- Country of Manufacture: Canada
- Warranty: 1 year (excluding filters)
- Standards: CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 113-15 (10th Ed.), UL 507 (9th Ed.)
- Clean regularly and as needed
- Change schedule dependent on situation.
- media pad - plan on 4-12 weeks regular use, 3-4 weeks for heavy particulate. 1-2 weeks for heavy drywall work
- pleated merv 8 - 2-3 months for heavy particulate, 4-6 months otherwise
- HEPA Filter:
- Change both every 3-5 years if prefilters maintained properly
- Carbon Filter:
- inner carbon blanket - Change every 6 months
- 5 lbs canister configuration - Change every 6-12 months under normal usage
- 25 lbs canister configuration - Change both every 12-18 months under normal usage
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Amaircare Airwash MultiPro Air Scrubber
- Owner’s Manual
- Media Pad Prefilter, Pleated Pre-filter and HEPA