Allerair Airmedic Pro 6 HD AH Whole House Air Purifier
If you are looking for a little extra carbon, then this high performance HVAC mounted air purifier for your home or business is the right choice. Provides coverage for the full spectrum of air quality issues and hooks right to your central air / heating system, insuring coverage for your complete home and business.Previously the 6000 series.
Benefits and Features:
- Ability to clean air in all areas of your home or business by processing the air being passed through your heating and cooling system
- No floor clutter in the middle of room with floor models and their power cords that need to be plugged in.
- Upgrade to 735 CFM Motor for greater area coverage.
- Sound of the motor is in the room that your HVAC system is in. normally, basement or attic. So you won't hear in your regular living space like a portable floor model
- Easy to install for do it yourself types. But we always recommend having a certified / licensed HVAC installer do it.
- Any certified / licensed HVAC installer can install these as they are straightforward.
- Low power consumption of around 1 amp...like running a 100 watt lightbulb
- The Allerair Airmed Pro 6 HD AH Whole House Air Purifier comes with the choice of carbons for your specific need.
- You clean out 99.99% of air particulate down to 0.3% (0.12 microns after 406 months of use and filling), with the prefilter and Super HEPA.
- Add an optional UV light to take care of live pathogens, such germs, bacteria, mold and viruses.
Compare Airmedic Pro 6 AH Series Model Types:
|Model||Carbon Size||Carbon Type||HEPA Type|
|Pro 6 Plus AH||2.5 Inch Thick, 24 lbs||Exec or Vocarb||Super HEPA|
|Pro 6 HD AH||3.5 Inch Thick, 28 lbs||Exec or Vocarb||Super HEPA|
Carbon Blend Types:
- Exec Blend – This is Allerair's original blend of activated charcoal carbon and made to handle normal levels and types of chemicals, fumes, gas, and other odors. It is a general air cleaning solution for normal situations.
- VOCarb Blend – This is Allerair's special blend of activated charcoal carbon is a great choice for your Allerair Airmedic Pro 6 HD AH Whole House Air Purifier. It is made to clean up extra heavy concentrations of chemicals, caustic chemicals, gases, fumes & VOC’s that often time are produced by carpets, drapes, sofas, paint, flooring, glues, household chemicals, and other fabrics found in the home or office.
- UV is an extremely effective and powerful option that eliminates airborne pathogens fast. It is used to make sure that no live organisms are released back in the air as they pass over the filters. Effectively handles mold, mildew spores, germs, viruses, bacteria, and dust mites. .
approximately 28 lbs Activated carbon filter, 3.5" depth, Super HEPA, pre-filter
|Super HEPA||Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size|
|UV Lamp||10 Watt|
|Voltage||115/60Hz or 230/50Hz|
|Amps (115V/230V)||1.3 to 0.5 high to low|
|Cord Length||8 feet|
|Noise Level||50-75 dB|
|Dimensions||23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)|
|Operating Weight||48 - 52 lbs.|
- Replace every 6-12 months normal use. Every 2-3 months for best performance
- HEPA Filter
- Change every 2-3 years in normal use
- Carbon Filter
- Change every 3 years under normal usage
- Will omit an unpleasant odor when carbon life is ending.
- UV Lamp
- Change every 8500 hours of use
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 – Allerair AirMedic Pro 6 HD AH Whole House Air Purifier
- 1 – Owner’s Manual
- 1 of each of selected filters, hose, duct attachments