Allerair AirMedic Pro 5 Plus W Fume Extractor
This very capable and portable fume extractor comes with a flex hose. It has a large 6 inch diameter intake port. You can use other types and sizes of hose using expander / reducer connectors as required. These units are can be used for many applications. But here are a few examples: air easel fume tray exhaust, laser exhaust attachment, or printer port exhaust.
Some important usage considerations
- These units are not for heavy and industrial laser usage.
- It should not be used with welding applications or other heavy particulate and smoke driven applications like laser cutting.
- Should not be used with spark generating applications like solder and welding.
- They are good for light acrylic and wood engraving laser work
- We strongly suggest upgrading the motor to 735 cfm option for laser engraving applications
Benefits and Features:
- Units are easy to use with flexible hose connections.
- Made to handle tougher odors, chemicals, VOC yet designed with good air flow in mind. Carbon kept to 3 inches thick to support.
- Specialty VOC blend carbon
- Great particulate cleanup with prefilter and Super HEPA capturing 99.99% of particulate down to 0.3 microns.
- Portable and easy to move around on easy glide wheels, so move where you want and need.
- Powerful 400 CFM motor to pull the particulate and VOC/odors in efficiently, upgrade to optional 735 CFM motor for 85% more power.
- Optional UV upgrade for mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses and other pathogens.
- low energy consumption. Only 1.3 amps on high
- The Allerair Airmedic Pro 5 Plus W Fume Extractor is definitely top of the line and made by the trusted name in home, business and industrial sector air purification requirements.
Carbon Blend Types:
- VOCarb – This blend is for extra heavy clean up of chemicals & VOC’s made specifically to handle the issues you will need to handle with the Allerair AirMedic Pro 5 Plus W Fume Extractor
- If you need to maintain a sterile and pathogen free environment, you can add an optional 10 watt UV.
Compare the W Fume Extractor Models
|Model||Carbon Size||Carbon Type||HEPA Type|
|Pro 5 Plus W||3.0 Inch Thick, 18 lbs Carbon||Vocarb||Super HEPA|
|Pro 6 Plus W||3.0 Inch Thick, 23 lbs Carbon||Vocarb||Super HEPA|
TheAirPuriferStore.com his one of the leading air purification dealer/distributors in the space with friendly and knowledgeable staff. We are ready to help with any questions or concerns you might have. Please Contact us if you have any questions at all.
approx 18 lbs Activated Vocarb blend carbon and 3 inch thick. with Super HEPA, pre-filter
|Super HEPA||Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size|
400 Free flow, approx 150 -225 CFM low to high with filters in.
735 upgraded motor, estimated 300-400 CFM low to high with filters in
|UV Lamp||10 Watt|
|Voltage||115/60Hz or 230/50Hz|
|Amps (115V/230V)||1.3 - 0.5 high to low|
|Cord Length||8 feet|
|Noise Level||50-75 dB|
|Maneuverability||4 x 2" wheels|
|Dimensions||20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)|
|Operating Weight||approx 43 lbs|
- Clean regular with vacuum or shaking out.
- Replace every 6-12 months normal use. Every 2-3 months for best performance
- HEPA Filter
- Change every 2-3 years in normal use
- Carbon Filter
- Change every 3 years under normal usage
- UV Lamp
- Change every 8500 hours of use
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1 – Allerair AirMedic Pro 5 Plus W Fume Extractor
- 1 – Owner’s Manual
- 1 of each applicable Filters and optional UV
- 1 flex source capture hose