Allerair AirMed 1 Supreme Air Purifier
This air purifier is compact and portable with high performance covering up to 375 sq ft. X 8 ft ceilings. It has an approximate 7 lb carbon canister so a little taller than the base Airmed 1 unit
Benefits and Features:
- Convenience top handle to easily move around from room to room
- Perfect for smaller rooms like small home art studios, office areas, bedrooms, utility rooms, and laundry rooms to name a few.
- Prefilter to handle particulate visibility to naked eye
- Medical grade HEPA handling 99.97% of particulate down to 0.3 microns in size.
- 7 lb carbon canister. More carbon lasts longer before saturation
- Powerful 100 CFM motor to pull the particulate and VOC/odors in efficiently
- Compact so easy to place on tables and desks or close by on the floor.
- lightweight so easy to handle and move at only 17 lbs operational weight
- 2 carbon blend types to choose from based on need can be used for the Allerair AirMed 1 Supreme Air Purifier
- Optional UV for mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses and other pathogens.
- low energy consumption. Only 3 amps. That is like a 30 watt lightbulb.
- Made by Allerair, the leader in high end air purification systems
Compare AirMed Models
- AirMed 1 – 5.5 lbs / 1 inch thick activated carbon, prefilter, Medical Grade HEPA
- AirMed 1 Supreme – 7 lbs / 1 inch thick activated carbon, prefilter, Medical Grade HEPA
- AirMed 3 - 12 bls / 3 inch thick activated carbon, prefilter, Super HEPA
- AirMed 3 Supreme - 15 lbs / 3 inch thick activated carbon, prefilter, Super HEPA
Carbon Blend Types Available
- Vocarb – The blend to use for extra heavy clean up of chemicals & VOC’s that are found in your carpets, drapes, sofas, and building materials, paints, glues and other adhesives just to name a few sources. This carbon accelerates the absorption of dangerous chemicals and fumes.
- Exec – The blend that set the standards in the industry. Made for lighter levels of odors and chemicals to use in your Allerair AirMed 1 Supreme Air Purifier
- A great addition that provides extra protection to quickly eliminate germs, bacteria, & mold to name a few. It kills these germs as they pass over the filtering systems so they are not re-released in the air. How’s that for healthy?
TheAirPuriferStore.com is a leader in the online air purification business. We offer a lowest price match guarantee, free shipping, and great customer service with our knowledgeable staff. Contact us if you have any questions at all or need assistance.
|Filters||approx 7 lbs / 1 inch carbon, Medical Grade HEPA, prefilter
|UV Lamp||optional 10 amps|
|Cord Length||6 feet|
|Noise Level||40-60 dB|
|Filter Access||Bottom screws|
|Motor Details||Motorized Impeller|
|Mfg Warranty||1 year parts/labor|
|Dimensions||19" high X 11" diam
|Operating Weight||approx 17 lbs
- Clean regular with vacuum.
- Replace every 6-12 months in normal usage, every 2-3 months for best performance.
- HEPA Filter
- Change every 2-3 years in normal usage
- Carbon Filter
- Change every 3 years under normal usage
- Will omit an unpleasant odor when carbon life is ending.
- UV Lamp
- Replace approximately every 8500 hours of continuous use.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
1 – One Allerair AirMed 1 Supreme Air Purifier
1 – Owner’s Manual
1 of each filters, optional UV if added