The Allerair Pro 5W / Pro 6W chemical fume extractor units are perfect for targeted extraction. Renamed from the Allerair 5000 and 6000, these are best in the market systems made to capture fumes and issues directly at thier source. They are easy to move on wheels. It has a large 6 inch diameter intake port designed and ready for you to add whatever unique hose you want with hood or staight hose to fully capture issues at the source. This is a high performance and full spectrum air purifier ready for VOC fume extaction with deep specialized carbon beds, a Super HEPA filter and Prefilter to capture fine particles that VOC and chemicals/fumes adhere to.
IMPORTANT LASER USAGE CONSIDERATIONS:
- These units are not for heavyand industrial laser usage..only light and hobby shop level usage
- Should not be used with welding applications, laser wood cutting applications, or other heavy particulate driven sources.
- They are good for light acrylic engraving but not cutting.
- Laser usage requires the upgraded motor to work effectively.
- Laser cutting produces a lot of fumes / smoke due to heat generated. We do not recommend these units for cutting appication. Only light engraving.
- To properly match your laser CFM should be within 15-25% of the CFM of the fume extractor CFM
This solution is perfect for lighter applications where you need to remove fumes at the source, so it doesn't release into the general air in your workspace and environment. Designed with your flexiblity in mind, these portable chemical fume extractor units are perfect to use as fume extractors or where you have targeted business or lab environemnt applications with ability to use as a portable paint fume extactor. Easy to move from location to location.
Carbon Blend Types:
- VOCarb – This blend is for extra heavy clean up of chemicals & VOC’s made specifically to handle the issues you will need to handle with this portable chemical fume extractor.
- If you need to maintain a sterile and pathogen free environment, you can add UV.
Models: All units come with a prefilter, Super HEPA and Carbon pack. UV is optional. Below is a table of the Portable VOC fume extraction models from Allerair that are available. This model only comes in black. The key in carbon air purification systems is that the more and thicker your carbon the more effective it will be.
|Model||Carbon Size||Carbon Type||HEPA Type|
|Pro 5 Plus W (UV Optional)||3.0 Inch Thick, 18 lbs Carbon||Vocarb||Super HEPA|
|Pro 6 Plus W (UV Optional)||3.0 Inch Thick, 23 lbs Carbon||Vocarb||Super HEPA|
The Allerair Airmedic Vocarb Carbon Blend is one of the best known chemical and VOC carbins in the business and used by discerning business and individuals. Used in the protable fume extractor options, these units are best in space. The unmatched capabilityand performance of Alleair products and carbon will get the tough jobs done for you. As you would expect, Allerair delivers performance and value at an afforable price.
Order your Allerair Airmedic Pro 5W or Airmedic Pro 6W chemical fume extractor today to handle your toughest targeted application issue.
TheAirPuriferStore.com his one of the leading air purification dealer/distributors in the space with friendly and knowledgeable staff. We are ready to help with any questions or concerns you might have. Please Contact us if you have any questions at all.
Pro 5 Plus W: 18 lbs Activated carbon filter, 3" depth, Super HEPA, pre-filter
Pro 6 Plus W: 23 bls Activated carbon filter, 3" depth, Super HEPA, prefilter
|Super HEPA||Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size|
400 Free flow, 150-200 CFM filters in with Source Capture configuration
735 upgraded motor, estimated 300-400 CFM filters in and with source capture config
|UV Lamp||10 Watt|
|Voltage||115/60Hz or 230/50Hz|
|Cord Length||8 feet|
|Noise Level||50-75 dB|
|Maneuverability||4 x 2" wheels|
|Filter Access||Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws|
|Motor Details||Motor with a blower wheel|
|Dimensions||20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)|
|Operating Weight||43 - 56 lbs.|
- Replace every 6-12 months normal use. Every 2-3 months for best performance
- HEPA Filter
- Change every 2-3 years in normal use
- Carbon Filter
- Change every 3-5 years under normal usage
- Will omit an unpleasant odor when carbon life is ending.
- UV Lamp
- Change every 8500 hours of use
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1 – AirMedic Pro 5 Plus W or Airmedic Pro 6 W Unit selected
- 1 – Owner’s Manual with unit selected
- 1 of each applicable Filters with unit selectee
- *** DOES NOT INCLUDE HOSE