Air Oasis 3000 G3 Air Purifier
Imagine that fresh air smell that occurs after a thunderstorm passes. That is how some people describe the smell after running these air purifiers. Just think of the convenience of this 3000 sq ft, maintenance free, and light weight air purifier. Move it where you need it in your home or office to knock out odors, chemicals and VOC, while being the industry leader in destroying bacteria, mold, mildew bacteria, dust mites, animal dander and other airborne allergens. It's perfect for large rooms, your basement or your whole home with it's 3000 sq. ft. capacity.
Air Oasis has also introduced the no ozone version of the 3000. It is fully compliant with California rules. The basics:
- AO3000 G3-H: This ionizer generates a small amount of ozone 0.03 parts per million. This small amount is OSHA compliant and provides an extra effective way to handle the smells, odors, and chemicals
- AO3000 G3: This an ozone free unit that is an ionizer only. It is California compliant. It is a great unit but without the ozone your unit will take longer to manage and handle the odors, smells and VOC in your air.
The Air Oasis 3000 G3 air purifier uses AHPCO (advanced hydrated photocatalytic oxidation) technology to sanitize the air in rooms. This cutting-edge technology originated and was developed by NASA. Air Oasis enhanced it and brought it to the public. It's so quiet, you won't even know it is there. There are no filters so no complicated and messy carbon filter replacements. Baically, you just need to take it out of the box and turn it on. Then simply sit back and begin breathing clean fresh air that is free of odors and without harmful pollutants. This air purifier mold removal ability is an industry leader as well. It is extremely energy efficient so you don't use much electricity and therefore helping the environment. There is a warning signal that tells you when the AHPCO cell needs to be replaced. They last approximately three years.
- Some people will smell an odor when they first turn the unit. This is the break in period and usually only occurs for a few days. But a few people that have super sensitive smell have noticed it up to 3 weeks. If this smell bothers you, just place it in the garage or some closed room and let it run 24x7 until the smell is gone.
- Putting on a higher shelf or hanging from ceiling as central as possible in the room, will deliver even better results. But it will work anywhere.
- The california compliant 3000G3 model works slower at cleaning up the smells and issues.
Buy this technologically advance Air Oasis AO3000 G3 Air Purifier for home or office today. You can start breathing clean air, living life, and enjoying yourself without worry.
TheAirPuriferStore.com has the lowest price match guarantee and we are an authorized dealer/distributor so you know you are dealing with experts. Not just selling a product only like others online are doing. Contact us if you have any questions at all.
- Product Name: Air Oasis 3000 G3 Air Purifier
- Model Number: AO3000G3-H, AO3000G3
- Product Dimensions: 4″ x 4″ x 15.5″
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Electrical: 12VDC 15 Watts
- Cord: 6 foot cord, Meets domestic and international standards.
- Airflow: 11 CFM
- Ozone Levels: 3000G3-H Less than .03 ppm, 3000G3 - No ozone generated
- Positive & Negative ion concentration: 20,000,000/cm³
- Coverage: 3000 sq. ft.*
- Settings: ON/OFF
- Materials: Aluminum and polymers
- Working Temp: 0°F – 122°F
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- CARB Compliant
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Replace AHPCO Cell every 3 years
- Audible alarm will indicate time to replace
WHATS IN THE BOX
- Air Oasis 3000 G3 air purifier or 3000 G3-H if selected) with UV Cell
- Users Manual